Shipping to Florida:
DISTRIBUTION AND RETAIL SALE OF HEMP EXTRACT.-Hemp extract may only be distributed and sold in the state if the product:
(a) Has a certificate of analysis prepared by an independent testing laboratory that states:
1. The hemp extract is the product of a batch tested by the independent testing laboratory;
2. The batch contained a total delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol concentration that did not exceed 0.3 percent on a dry-weight basis pursuant to the testing of a random sample of the batch; and
3. The batch does not contain contaminants unsafe for human consumption.
(b) Is distributed or sold in packaging that includes:
1. A scannable barcode or quick response code linked to the certificate of analysis of the hemp extract by an independent testing laboratory;
2. The batch number;
3. The Internet address of a website where batch information may be obtained;
4. The expiration date;
5. The number of milligrams of hemp extract; and
6. A statement that the product contains a total delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol concentration that does not exceed 0.3 percent on a dry-weight basis.